May 14, 2019
New York City
In face of the ongoing industry challenges such as pricing regulations and governmental policies, digital disruption, the emergence of new competitors, M&A and consolidation across the industry landscape, pharmaceutical companies must quickly adapt and respond to these changes to stay abreast.
Under the theme Securing the Future: Disrupting the Pharma Business Model, the inaugural FT US Pharma & Biotech Summit will aim to explore and address the key trends impacting the pharma sector. This one-day summit, taking place on May 14 in New York, will provide insights from industry leaders and experts and valuable networking opportunities, enabling attendees to return to the office and their teams with fresh ideas and contacts for future collaborations.
- Jack Bailey, President US Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline
- Kabir Nath, President, North America Pharmaceuticals, Otsuka
- Johanna Mercier, Head of U.S. and Large Markets, Worldwide Commercial, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Corey McCann, President and CEO, Pear Therapeutics
- Martin Van Trieste, President and CEO, Civica RX
- Heather Preston, Managing Partner, Pivotal BioVenture Partners
- Michael Sherman, Chief Medical Officer and Senior Vice President, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Barbara Tardiff, Head, Bionformatics, Verily Life Sciences
View the full agenda and speaker line up here.
National Pharmaceutical Council members receive a 10 percent discount on tickets to attend this summit. Use promo code FT10NPC to take advantage of this offer when booking online.