Although membership in the National Pharmaceutical Council is restricted to biopharmaceutical companies and their employees, there are still many opportunities for you or your organization to get involved with us:
- Learn how your biopharmaceutical company can become a member of NPC; contact our membership department.
- Sign up to receive the CER Daily Newsfeed®, featuring the latest aggregated news, research and information on real-world evidence, comparative effectiveness research, the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute, value topics and much more.
- Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, E.V.I.dently®, focusing on recent health policy developments in areas such as real-world evidence, access to medicines, value assessment issues, payment and delivery models, and related research and topics of importance to the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Partner with us on important research, or submit a research proposal.
- Attend or sponsor one of our conferences.
- Invite our researchers to present at your conferences.
- Suggest an article for inclusion in our blog, E.V.I.dently Today.
- Follow us on social media: Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Apply for our two-year post-doctoral Fellowship in health care policy, offered in conjunction with Duke Robert J. Margolis, MD, Center for Health Policy.
- Ask questions via our Contact Us form.
Thank you for your interest in NPC.